A Better Choice for Rhode Island
Aaron Regunberg fought to take on a rigged system by passing laws to help everyday Rhode Islanders. He’s running for Lieutenant Governor to push for even bigger change.
- As a state legislator, Aaron fought against the expansion of corporate charter schools and for greater funding for our public schools.
- He helped Providence Public School students win healthier lunches, access to free school transportation, and more. As a legislator, Aaron helped win greater investments for our young people and brought attention to our crumbling school buildings. As Lt. Governor, Aaron will keep the spotlight on fixing public facilities and funding educational programs that our kids need.
- Aaron helped defeat Deborah Gist’s unfair high-stakes testing NECAP policy, was one of teachers’ strongest advocates at the State House for contract continuation, and has consistently stood up for greater resources for public higher education.
- Aaron is running to stand up for Rhode Island’s working families. He led the fight to win paid sick days for over 100,000 families who did not have them, and has championed legislation to raise wages and ensure Rhode Islanders have access to safe, family-supporting jobs. As Lt. Governor, Aaron will fight to make our state government work for everyone, not just the wealthy and well-connected few.
- Aaron’s campaign is refusing to accept money from corporate PACs.